Invest in Radomsko
Radomsko city is located in the center of Poland in the Lodz Voivodship. The main national routes and constantly developing technical infrastructure is one of the main advantage of Radomsko. National road no42 is connected west and east of Poland but the most important road in Poland is motorway A1. This road connected Baltic sea with Mediterranean sea. Industrial nature of Radomsko city, gives investors opportunity best location and business developing. Since 2006 more than 25 new investment have been established in the city. The most known companies like Whirpool, Jysk, PressGlass, Ontex are present in the city industrial zone.
Radomsko is connected with Baltic Gdansk and Gdynia harbors by daily cargo railway connection. Modern cargo center gives services not only for companies in Radomsko but for many in region as well.
Motorway intersections on south and north of Radomsko allows on simple and comfortable connections with Germany or Belarus, Russia, Ukraine.
Radomsko City is the winner of the cost effectiveness location in Poland. The award was granted by fDi bi-monthly news and foreign direct investment Financial Times publication.
Our strengths are:
- Location in the economic center of Poland
- Very good and developed communication infrastructure – road and railway
- Investment areas with technical infrastructure
- Zoning plans, mortgage registers
- Low level real estate taxes and income taxes exemptions
- Land special economic zone status
- Dedicated commune department for investors
- Individual service of investment project
Contact with us
+48 501 552 288